Android “Oreo 8.0 – 8.1/Pie 9.0” is one of the major version of the Android OS. These versions were released in 2018 and millions of people use the android devices with Android Oreo 8.0 – 8.1/Pie 9.0.
However, many people looking for the process of rooting Android Oreo 8.0 – 8.1/Pie 9.0 device so here we are providing few authenticate ways to do this process…
Before start rooting any android device, we recommend to go down in the post and check the advantages and disadvantages of this process.
So by Comparing with these, you can choose if you need to root your Android device or not.
Let’s first check all the basic requirements of rooting any device.
- Android device ( its obviously as you want to root an android device only.
- Internet connection
- APK or software for rooting (depending on which process you are following, you need to have some software or APK to complete this process.
- Battery charge approx. 40% (It must otherwise your process will stop between the process.
- A USB cable (the original is recommended)
Table of Contents
- Root Rights Types
- 1. Root Android Oreo 8.0 – 8.1/Pie 9.0 Firmware device by using CF-Auto-Root
- 2. Root Android Oreo 8.0 – 8.1/Pie 9.0 via Towel Root
- 3. Root Android Oreo 8.0 – 8.1/Pie 9.0 without PC via FramaRoot?
- 4. Root Your Android Device with KingRoot
- Advantages of Rooting Android Oreo 8.0 – 8.1/Pie 9.0
- Disadvantages of Rooting:-
- Tips For Rooting Your Android Oreo 8.0 – 8.1/Pie 9.0 Device
Root Rights Types
To complete full access, special utilities have been developed by people, which are divided into 2 types:
- utilities in computers – use PC to root your device
- utilities in Android – install APK and root your device.
At the same time, there are several types of superuser rights:
- FullRoot: permanent rights that can eliminate restrictions.
- ShellRoot is an analog of the previous view with similar characteristics but without access to the system folder.
- TemporaryRoot: temporary total access (valid until reboot).
To use the maximum capacities, it is necessary to obtain the FullRoot.
Get the root of possible rights through a device with an Android operating system or with the help of special utilities for PC.
As mentioned above, there are 2 possible root installation options. Next, several options on how to install and use the utilities for root access will be described. Consider the option of accessing the root using a computer.
1. Root Android Oreo 8.0 – 8.1/Pie 9.0 Firmware device by using CF-Auto-Root
CF-Auto is one of the best and useful root tool for android device. So let’s see steps on how we can use this to get root. We also use ODIN and it is the ROM Flashing tool.
Step 2– Before rooting start, please check the boot loader is unlock or not because if it is locked then it may cause a brick device when rooting.
Step3– Connect your android device (which you want to root) to PC using a USB cable. You need to need USB debugging mode on.
Step 4– Then Hold volume up & down at a time.
Step 5– Next click on script file from the CF-Auto-Root directory which matches your desktop OS.
Step 6– Wait for the finish.
2. Root Android Oreo 8.0 – 8.1/Pie 9.0 via Towel Root
Towel root helps you in rooting Android Oreo 8.0 – 8.1/Pie 9.0 without using a PC. This tool work with HTC mainly and you can also try for other devices like Samsung S5 and Galaxy Note. Before we go to steps please don’t forget to back up your device otherwise you may lose your precious data.
Below are the steps you need to follow for rooting.
Step 1– Firstly Download Towel Root
Step 2– After downloading, please install APK into your android device. Before install please allowed unknown sources in the setting.
Step 3– Open Towel root tool and click on the button make it run and it may fail if your device gets a reboot.
3. Root Android Oreo 8.0 – 8.1/Pie 9.0 without PC via FramaRoot?
Freamaroot is actually an android app that helps the android user to root their phones without using any PC / computer.
Thousands of people use this app to get root their device.
Follow the below steps to get root your device using Framaroot.
Step 1– Download Framaroot app from FramaRoot
Step 2– Install APK in your android phone…and as discuss previously please make sure to allow unknown source then only you can install APK.
Step 3– Click on Boromir and wait till is show finish.
4. Root Your Android Device with KingRoot
We are using Kingroot APK for rooting our android device. let’s follow the below steps.
Step 1– Download and install Kingroot APK.
Step 2– Install APK and before install must allow unknown source.
Step3– Open Kingroot and follow simple steps.
It will hardly take more than 15 min to complete this process… but this time depending on your internet speed as well.
Advantages of Rooting Android Oreo 8.0 – 8.1/Pie 9.0
Including these above ways of rooting an android device, I want to tell you some advantages of this process.
Installing Custom ROMs.
After rooting your android device, you can use custom ROM or kernel, and its just like a new device you are using. No Hang and no data…just a new device.
Remove Preinstalled Crapware.
Sometimes you must see manufacturers add useless apps and no one wants to use them. So by rooting your device you can easily remove them and ensure that you install only those apps which you like want.
It not only get you more space but also gets rid of crapware.
Block all popup ads.
You can easily modify your root device to stop any ads coming while playing games. so it will not annoy you at any time…
Get latest Android OS,
A rooted device can install the latest OS even a month before actual user access and know all the features of the latest OS earlier.
Install Incompatible Apps
You can install some apps that are not compatible with your manufacturer to provide OS. So root your phone and enjoy it.
Boost your Android Device’s Speed and Battery Life
After deleting all craps and remove unwanted things you can easily get speed fast then what you were getting before.
So by rooting your device, you will get many benefits. I just provide a few of them but this process surely gives you many advantages.
But with all the advantages there are certain disadvantages also…so let’s see what all they.
Disadvantages of Rooting:-
The root can Brick Your Device
Compared with an unrooted Android device, the rooted device sometime faces a common threat problem from misoperation and sometimes even you may turn your Android device into a brick.
So better to avoid this risk: make sure to download all required apps from authenticating sites or Google play devices only.
Because one you root and then you install apps from an unauthenticated site then it may harm your data and device.
There is no warranty now
Once you root your device then you will not get any warranty option from an android manufacturer.
No manufacturer cover damage to such a device. So we recommend applying this process once your warranty over.
Problems with Updates
When you buy a device from the manufacturer then you would generally get new updated but once your device gets rooted then there is a chance you will not get any update from them.
Tips For Rooting Your Android Oreo 8.0 – 8.1/Pie 9.0 Device
1) Android Oreo 8.0 – 8.1/Pie 9.0 root on your device gives you administrative privileges but it can also eventually provide a warranty for your device’s vacuum.
If you are also concerned about it, always make sure you root your phone after the warranty gets expires.
2) Raise a hard phone has one small error to eliminate all your data or crash the operating system of your phone, so make sure you follow these steps very carefully.
3). But once you’ve done the rooting, you can use the phone on a whole new level and add a great deal of functionality, customize the user interface according to choice and whatnot. To eliminate your machine and get ready to experience it with your unique handset.