If you are using mi drop for first time then let me tell you guys mi drop is a file sharing application developed by xiaomi. Many of you using xender, share it and zapya for file transferring. Mi drop is also one kind of application which allow user to transfer file across the mobile platform. So today in this post we are going to share how to use mi drop on windows pc. App is completely ad free. So, You won’t see any advertisement.
Mi drop is available for all android and xiaomi device but it is not available for ios and windows. So we can not use mi drop for ios device but we can download mi drop for windows pc. Let me help you to download mi drop for pc. We have also posted about mi account unlock tool which is windows based application which helps to unlocking your Mi account.
Jump To Desired Part
Features Of Mi Drop
- It is free and supports all Android smartphones.
- Don’t need any internet connection.
- Completely user friendly.
- Faster than shareit.
- One of the great feature is Resuming Interrupted Transfers.
- Mi drop able to send large file so it has no limitation.
- You can play a multi-game.
Mi Drop For Windows 10/8.1/8/7
Any computer need emulator to run android apps on pc. So to run mi drop on pc we need a emulator. For those who don’t know what is emulator, An emulator is nothing but the software program, which emulates the environment of any operating system virtually and allows us to run the applications built for that specific Operating System. Follow below steps to run mi drop on pc.
- As we mentioned above we need a emulator, so firstly you have to download bluestacks emulator.
- Install bluestack on your personal computer.
- Search for the Mi Drop on Play Store.
- Install that Mi Drop by using bluestacks.
- It will take few seconds to install. After installing process open mi drop on your pc.
- That’s it. You have successfully done.
Use Mi Drop to Transfer File Between Android device
- Install mi drop application on both device. And connect them to the same wifi network.
- now open mi drop app and click on send.
- select the file which you want to send.