WP Fastest cache is a useful WordPress plugin that helps users to optimize their site or blog. This plugin creates static HTML files from your dynamic WordPress blog. When a page is rendered, PHP and MySQL are used. Therefore, the system needs RAM and CPU.
If many visitors come to a site, the system uses lots of RAM and CPU so the page is rendered so slowly.
In this case, you need a cache system not to render the page again and again. The cache system generates a static HTML file and saves. Other users reach to static HTML page.
1. Specs & Features of WP Fastest Cache Premium
- Generating Static HTML Files
- Minify Html (decreases the size of the webpage)
- Minify CSS (Decreases the size of CSS files)
- Enable Gzip Compression – Reduce the size of files sent from your server & Increase the speed
- Leverage browser caching – Reduce page load times for repeat visitors
- Combine CSS (Combining multiple CSS resources into one, and reduce HTTP requests.)
- Combine JS Into one file and Reduce Load Time
- Disable Emoji (Remove the emoji inline CSS and wp-emoji-release.min.js)
2. Setting Of Wp-Fastest Cache
Set WP Fastest Cache Plugin in the following way.
3. Download WP Fastest Cache Premium
[su_button url=”https://mega.nz/#!tzxzgIhT!u7c7FDq2UC9HFnvJoHWlLAem8itZdNoqsaEnYokDpec” background=”#0195b0″ center=”yes” radius=”10″ icon=”icon: cloud-download” title=”Download WP Fastest Cache Premium”]Download[/su_button]
Note: You can update plugin to the new version. Keep in mind it is a premium version, not any cracked or nulled, so feel easy to use it on your WordPress blog.
[su_box title=”You May Also Love To Use These For Free” style=”soft” box_color=”#035696″ radius=”5″]
- Content Locker Pro
- WP Smush Pro Nulled Latest Version
- Latest Yoast SEO Premium
- Temporary Email Address Generator
Share with your blogger friends if you like it.